The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the supporting the marketing and advertising team at Babylon Solutions by optimizing the marketing initiatives of our vast array of clients.
Responsibilities & Activities:
We are looking for a creative, well written individual with literary and data abilities for the position of Marketing Coordinator. This individual will support the internal team working on all client and partner accounts in every aspect of their marketing efforts. This role you will touch on email marketing, lead generation, social media, search engine optimization and more. This position has the potential to have a hybrid remote/in-office schedule after 6 months.
The Impact You Will Make:
- Website content for our internal and client sites for consistent and meaningful enhancements
- Work with client's email marketing cadences to maximize metrics across all prospecting and nurturing email activity
- Run A/B testing experiments, build processes and implement changes to optimize email and landing page experiences
- Report on email, lead generation and partner relationship performance to understand how client marketing activity performs
- Optimize email content, timing and CTAs to continually enhance customer experience
- Assist with weekly meeting agendas and reports
- Stay current on website best practices and marketing technologies through industry news, training, conferences
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Familiarity with interpreting key digital marketing metrics and experience with appropriate measurement methods across online channels including A/B testing
- Experience with Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot, Excel, Unbounce, ConstantContact, Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Since 2009, Babylon Solutions has been serving B2B and B2C clients in all aspects of Marketing and Technology. Babylon Solutions is a full-service marketing and technology agency covering all aspects of digital media, direct mail, call centers, and systems integrations. Our mission is to help companies realize, reach and exceed their marketing and operational goals through media channel diversification and conversion tracking and optimization. We consider the companies we work with to be our partners and together we determine the best strategies to make that happen.
Babylon Solutions works with game-changing brands, inspired companies, and global influencers. From branding that breathes life into your story, to creating campaigns that drive consumer action, our core strategic engagements are designed to deliver results. Whether you’re just starting out or evolving your brand, Babylon Solutions will help you grow.